About Me

Hi I'm Rita, most of you know me as LadyAries around the forums and the tagging community. Welcome to my blog.
I live in South Carolina and am married to the most wonderful man, my soul mate Wayne. Together we have 4 daughters and 5 wonderful grandchildren. I have been addicted to PSP and tagging for 7 years. I love to bowl, read, scrapbook & watch movies. And I am addicted to Pinterest. Here I will be displaying some of my creations. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Blinkies

Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps

My TOU

All creations I provide on this blog are my own creation. Any resemblance to others is strictly a coincidence.
Anything I share on my blog is for your personal use only.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Please do not share!
*Do not claim as yours.
*Do not change the file names.
*Hot-linking is prohibited.
*Do not alter, re size or add names to my snags & tags.
*You are more than welcome to use any of my creations in your group challenges but be sure to add a link back to my blog please.
*No money may be gained by the use of anything on this site.
*Do not copy and or translate my tutorials and place elsewhere.
*All links were current and available at the time of their posting. We cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
I would love to see anything you make using my creations. Feel free to send them to me and I will gladly showcase them. Thank you and enjoy!

Email Me

ladyaries_67@yahoo.com
Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps

Creative Teams

♥Proud Personal CT♥
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps

Forums

Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps

I Support...

Soxsational Scraps
Powered by Blogger.

Chatter Box

Followers

Contributors

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

CT Tag Show Off ~ Rieneke Designs

Here is my CT tag set that I made for Rieneke with this gorgeous kit "Garden Of Fantasy". It can be purchased from Twilight Scraps. This kit is packed full of fantastic unique elements you will love. There is so much that can be done with this kit. And I have used artwork of Myka Jelina. You can purchase this art from her store Myka's Graphics. You must have a license to use.
*click on image to view full size*
 


0 comments:

Search

Copyright Compliant Award

♥Blogs I Love

♥Stores I Love

Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps

Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps