About Me

Hi I'm Rita, most of you know me as LadyAries around the forums and the tagging community. Welcome to my blog.
I live in South Carolina and am married to the most wonderful man, my soul mate Wayne. Together we have 4 daughters and 5 wonderful grandchildren. I have been addicted to PSP and tagging for 7 years. I love to bowl, read, scrapbook & watch movies. And I am addicted to Pinterest. Here I will be displaying some of my creations. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Blinkies

Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps

My TOU

All creations I provide on this blog are my own creation. Any resemblance to others is strictly a coincidence.
Anything I share on my blog is for your personal use only.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Please do not share!
*Do not claim as yours.
*Do not change the file names.
*Hot-linking is prohibited.
*Do not alter, re size or add names to my snags & tags.
*You are more than welcome to use any of my creations in your group challenges but be sure to add a link back to my blog please.
*No money may be gained by the use of anything on this site.
*Do not copy and or translate my tutorials and place elsewhere.
*All links were current and available at the time of their posting. We cannot control who comes and goes, so if you find a broken link, please use a suitable replacement item.
I would love to see anything you make using my creations. Feel free to send them to me and I will gladly showcase them. Thank you and enjoy!

Email Me

ladyaries_67@yahoo.com
Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps

Creative Teams

♥Proud Personal CT♥
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Soxsational Scraps

Forums

Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps Soxsational Scraps

I Support...

Soxsational Scraps
Powered by Blogger.

Chatter Box

Followers

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Hottie Snags

I made this snag set with artwork of Ismael Rac which can be purchased from his store XeracX . I also used a FTU cluster frame by Tonya's Temptations.
*click on image to view full size & right click to save*
Enjoy ♥

0 comments: